“Do You Know Your True Identity” STUDENT DVD
This the Student DVD for Part Two of the four part discipleship series titled Living A Transformed Life In Christ. This DVD is designed to highlight the key truths in the Do You Know Your True Identity? curriculum. It can be used for one-on-one teaching, in small groups or in Sunday school classes. Each lesson is approximately 25 minutes in length.
“Do You Know Your True Identity” CURRICULUM
This is Part Two of the discipleship series titled Living A Transformed Life In Christ. This study focuses on the following truths:
• False beliefs we believe about ourselves.
• How our old identity was formed.
• What God accomplished at the cross to give us a new identity.
• What our true identity is in Christ.
• The process God uses to move us from living from our false beliefs to living from our true identity.
BOOK 2 - Do You Know Your True Identity
If you have enjoyed this first part of the 4 part series, you may also want to see Book 2-4.
Click the images below to see details.
“Do You Know Your True Identity” BOOKLET
This booklet is the same material as the Do Your Know Your True Identity curriculum but in a condensed form.
• What it means that Christ is the Christian life.
• What it means for Christ to be your life.
• Understanding the truth that Christ wants to live His life in you and through you.
• Experiencing God's promises of victory, freedom and healing of past woundedness.
Living A Transformed Life In Christ
Living a Transformed Life in Christ is a 4 part series that focuses on the following truths:
Click the link below to view your cart at anytime. Your cart is also viewable in the new tab that opened to the right of this tab in your browser bar.
For more information, please
"Christ in you the hope of glory"
Copyright 2012 Christ Is Life Ministries. This site was designed by Elyon Media - www.elyonmedia.com
Suggested Donation $12
Suggested Donation $7
Suggested Donation $15