Scroll down this page to see Audio Series you are working through.
LIVING LIFE FROM A NEW SOURCE
DO YOU KNOW YOUR TRUE IDENTITY
THE KEY TO A CHRIST-CENTERED MARRIAGE
Book One of the series focuses on:
•The lie versus the truth about living the Christian life.
•Your spiritual destiny to be transformed into Christ-likeness.
•Understanding the meaning of Christ living His life in and through you.
•Understanding and applying God's promises of victory, freedom, and healing.
•Experiencing God's supernatural life and power to transform our lives.
Book Two of the series focuses on:
•False beliefs we believe about ourselves.
•How our old identity was formed.
•What God accomplished at the cross to give us a new identity.
•What our true identity is in Christ.
•The process God uses to move us from living from our false beliefs to living from our true identity.
This is an audio recording of The Key To A Christ-Centered Marriage Conference. You may download the curriculum and booklet for this study for free or you can purchase them under the STORE section.
LIVING AS A REAL MAN IN CHRIST
This study is designed for men to understand what it means to be a real man in Christ as they learn to live from Christ as their source.
Book 3 focuses on:
• God's process of transforming your mind, emotions, and will.
• The process of God renewing your mind to the truth.
• How to fight the battle we face in our minds.
• Spiritual warfare with Satan/demonic.
• God's process of healing of our woundedness and damaged emotions.
• God's process of moving our will from unwillingness to willingness.
Book 4 focuses on:
• God's process of producing Christ-like attitudes and behaviors.
• Understanding how the overflow of God's transformation in your life impacts you personally, the workplace, marriage and family.
• What ministry looks like at home, at church and at the workplace from the overflow of Christ in you.
BOOK 4 - Living From The Overflow of Christ
Copyright 2012 Christ Is Life Ministries. This site was designed by Elyon Media - www.elyonmedia.com
Join us as we explore some of the "normal" struggles of the Christian Journey and how to deal with them.